Significant Steps for Registration:
Step-1: Select your categories -- Academician/ Students
Step-2: Proceed to payment through ---online transfer
Step-3: Send the Scanned copy of Registration form (available at the conference web site) along with the Bank Transaction Details to the official e-mail – ID of the Conference before the last date of Registration.
Step-4: The authors will get an official confirmation mail from the Conference Team immediately.
Conference fees :
|SAARC/ African Country Delegates||Other International Countries|
|Academicians /Industrial Professionals||50 USD||50 USD||50 USD|
|Research Scholars/Students||50 USD||50 USD||50 USD|
|Listener / Accompanying Member||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Fees Details for Additional Added Services|
|Certificate, Proceedings and Conference Kit For Each Co-Author||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Lunch for Additional Guest||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Choose the following payment methods.
Credit/Debit Card or online transfer
Please make your payment as early as possible. A late payment could result in authors missing out on being included in the conference proceedings.
Instructions to Authors /Terms and Conditions
The Conference fee includes:
- Admission to the conference venue, keynote, and parallel Sessions
- Conference kit(N/A)
- Refreshments, & Lunch(N/A)
- Presenter/Listener/Session Chair Certificate
- Paper submission and Review.
- Publication of the paper in International Journals.
- Other State / Foreign authors who are unable to participate in the Conference can present their paper in absentia mode.
- The fee does NOT cover travel expenses and lodging for participants. (N/A)
Additional Papers (for authors submitting more than one paper)
- After making full payment for one paper, the presenter will enjoy a discounted rate for subsequent papers submitted to the event.
- The discount will only come into effect AFTER full/ payment has been made for the first paper.
- All refund requests must be made in writing through email or an official letter.
- A fee of USD 20 will be deducted from all refunds to cover administrative costs incurred.
- Refund requests must be made no later than 30 days before the start of the event. Withdrawals made after this date do not qualify for a refund.
- The transfer of the refunded amount will be performed by the secretariat no earlier than 30 days after the last day of the conference.
During the Conference:(N/A)
- It is mandatory to show the Original Identity of participants at the conference venue.
- No other person can attain the conference without prior permission from Conference Management.
- It is Mandatory to reach the venue within the reporting time.
- A laptop with other audio visual will be furnished at the venue during the demonstration
- Keep in touch with the Conference Convener for any updates related to the venue and timing of an event.
- CRIBFB and ACSE is an Independent, nonprofit organization aiming to promote Scientific and Research Activities in the USA and Abroad.
- Delegates from International may/may not attend this event. (can present the papers through Zoom Mode)
- CRIBFB and ACSE have all the rights to cancel the Registration at any time and withdraw the Publication if any participants/Delegates violate the rules and regulations and will take necessary action immediately.